Thursday, December 26, 2013

DIY chest rub oil for babies and kids

Take a 1 oz dropper bottle like this
 
or like this that essential oils come in


 
Add 10 drops of essential oil of your choice. Choose ones that are safe to dilute and use on babies/kids. Good choices I choose would be:
 
Eucalyptus Radiata
Lavender OR Aura Cacia nursery blend
Oreganol

Also Lemon oil and Tea Tree oil are also generally safe for babies and kids and help colds
 
 
Mary Bove, N. D. recommends
eucalyptus, hyssop, thyme, peppermint,  basil, or rosemary
 
 
Other options are Breathe blend (see DIY version in another blog post here)
 
 
Fill bottle with a carrier oil like grapeseed, olive oil, ect ect. Cap and shake for 2 minutes. Now its ready to use!
 
 
DOSAGE INSTRUCTIONS For the Already diluted oil (not straight essential oil)
For babies and children OVER 6 Months of age:
 
Apply 1/4 teaspoon (or 40 drops) of the  oil topically to the chest and back 2-3 times a day and before bed.  
 
OR
Apple 1/8 teaspoon (or 20 drops) of the oil topically to the chest and back every 3-4 hours
 
Don't use this longer than a week at a time!



To make this into a VICKS type salve, heat 1 oz of oil (may double recipe) on a very low  heat
add 1/2 tsp or more of beeswax, pour into a small salve container like a baby food jar ect  cool oil a while and add 10 drops of your choice of essential oils, mix well! Use according to the same directions above


Lavender Eucalyptus helps breathing, Oreganol is antiviral and antibacterial and safe to use topically on small children when diluted well. Lemon oil helps colds in general and runny noses, and also helps breathing!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Eucalyptus and Peppermint are dangerous for kids under 6

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not when used safely and correctly. That’s why they said dilute. Don’t be ignorant.

      Delete
  2. This is very powerful I ve been diagnosed with HIV 3years ago and I've become in denial at first for a year but later I accepted it and I'm living with depression so I struggle to keep my cd4 up bit I'm very healthy and I just checked my cd4 was 460 and they advising me to being medication but I'm not ready I wanna take them when at least it 350 I'm only 24years old I have a 6year old healthy boy negative and I've been very stressed lately I slept with a guy a month ago without a condom I always protect my self but this time he took the condom out without me noticing I became so scared knowing my status and I can't live with my self knowing that I infected one another person I told him that he should take p.e.p anti virus he said no he is clean there is no need unless I know I'm not clean I was so scared not ready to tell him following day took me to his doctor for me to come he is clean he tested in front of me n I fogged my result sent him someone else's result with my name I regret it and I'm scared don't know how to tell him I'm scared can't live with my self knowing that I did what I did after protecting all the guys I've been with for so long it;s about a day for me to tell him that I HIV positive that i came across testimony of a lady been cured of HIV from Dr James herbal mix, for me been so desperate I picked up interest and contacted Dr James and told him my problems and he asked me some few questions and then said I should send him money some so he can send me his powerful herbal mixed medicine and I did,2 days later he courier the herbal mixed medicine to me through DHL speed post the medicine got to me in 5 days time and I used it morning and night as he prescribed for me for 3 weeks and I was cured, I couldn't believe it because it was like a magic to me
    then I was bold enough to meet the guy and told him that I had HIV but lucky am cured now, I recommended him to Dr James who cured him and he was cured too today we have been in a good relationship and we have 2years old son now and he is HIV negative Thanks to Dr James herbal mix if you are HIV positive or suffering from
    CANCER,
    HERPES,
    DIABETES,
    HEPATITIS B,
    PID Virus. contact Dr James on

    Email drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com 

    What's app +2348152855846 

    ReplyDelete